Mrs. Fleming’s directions to the Woodrow House B&B from Lubbock’s Preston Smith International Airport:
When you leave the airport you will be on Martin Luther King Boulevard. As soon as you exit the Airport you will come to a 4 way stop. Turn right at the stop sign onto Regis Street. When you get to the overpass, you will go under the overpass and turn left. Merge onto the Interstate. This is Interstate 27. You will be going south on I27. You will take Exit 3, which is the 19th Street exit. Go down the ramp and turn right onto 19th Street. You will go through several lights. When you get to University, you are almost to the B&B. We will be at the very next light at Boston Avenue and 19th Street. You will turn left onto Boston Avenue.
The B&B is on the Southeast corner of Boston Avenue and 19th Street. As soon as you turn onto Boston Avenue, you will turn left into our front driveway.Sometimes the GPS will want you to go around the block when you get to University. You do not have to do that. Just turn left onto Boston and then left into the driveway.
Mr. Fleming’s directions from Lubbock’s Preston Smith Internationl Airport:
- Coming out of the airport you will be on Martin Luther King Blvd. (there is only one exit from the airport)
- Take a Right on Regis (4 way stop)
- Take a Left on Interstate 27 (South)
- Take a Right on 19th Street (Exit # 3)
- Take a Left on Boston Avenue, then immediate Left into our driveway.
- We are on the Southeast corner of 19th Street & Boston Avenue.